Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Sorry I've been so MIA!

Just wanted to post a quick update to say I'm still alive, just haven't been able to post much lately! I have a Galaxy tutorial and posts of some designs and projects I've been working on, but they are on my boyfriend's camera and he's having trouble offloading them. So, not to worry I will have an update soon. I was also lucky enough to have my mom give me her old (REALLY old) stash of nail polish and I found some real gems and lots of stuff I can use for frankening which I'm starting TODAY!! Very excited and can't wait to share all my updates with you very soon :D

A sneak peek of all the polishes my mom gave me...to give you an idea what I've been up to! Updating my inventory file is going to be a nightmare...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3