Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi everyone! I'm still here! I apologize for the long hiatus - I got married in October and then on Halloween we had our wedding reception. And I was also working on letting my nails heal from the whole Mentality debacle. They are getting there!! The lifted part is almost totally grown out. So, I'm finally ready to start getting back into polishing. I'm still not polishing as much as I used to, and I've been using non-acetone remover to keep babying them for a bit, but I think they're strong enough to polish again. I'm excited!

Today, I'm showing off my Thanksgiving nails that I've been wearing since last weekend. My family celebrated our Thanksgiving last Sunday so I wanted something festive for that. Today, I'm cooking a small Thanksgiving dinner just for my husband and I. :)

Here is my simple but fun Thanksgiving look!


I started with a base of Pahlish Marshmallow Pumpkin, a gorgeous pumpkin orange holographic. I bought their whole Halloween collection, and I am so glad I did - they are gorgeous. Of course, it was dreary and overcast in Ohio when I took these, so I had to get a shot with flash to show off some of the holo sparkle. I did a sort of glitter gradient/waterfall look using Lac Attack Felix Felicis. I love how these colors look together! I felt it was the perfect color combo for fall. I used one coat of Seche Vite to seal it all in. :)


I think I'll be redoing my nails tonight if I get time after I cook, but I've loved wearing these! The holo in the Pahlish is super strong when the sun hits it, and the glitter topper adds the perfect bit of sparkle!

Thanks for looking! I hope you all have a fabulous Thanksgiving if you celebrate it! :)

<3 Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Really pretty nails for today! Happy Thanksgiving to you too.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3