Saturday, March 19, 2016

Stamped Sweater Nails

Hi everyone! It was a chilly day here in Ohio so I think it's the perfect opportunity to show you these sweater nails I did a while back. 

I used one of my Vivid Lacquer plates for this design. I can't remember the base color for the life of me, but it might be OPI Did You Ear About Van Gogh? I stamped with Zoya Norra



I had just picked up Norra so I wasn't sure how opaque it was going to be or if it would even work for stamping, but it ended up working great. I topped it off with a coat of HK Girl. I love that sweater stamping plate!! It made my nails feel all warm and fuzzy. Perfect for those breezy days in spring. I feel like we are headed out of winter and I can't wait!! :)


Thanks for looking! <3
Kelly

1 comment:

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3