Saturday, June 21, 2014

Digital Nails: Expelliarmus

HI everyone, happy Saturday! I am doing my first ever 5k later this evening and I am SO nervous! I will probably walk most of the time, but it's better than nothing right?!

Today I wanted to share a swatch of a stunning polish - Digital Nails Expelliarmus! I thought this polish was pretty in the bottle, but once I put it on, I was completely blown away - it's beyond gorgeous!


Here is the description from Digital Nails website: 
"Expelliarmus! is a SUPER RICH royal purple jelly with a load of blue violet to magenta color shift microflakies and magenta circle glitter in two sizes, plus HUGE violet and silver holographic circle glitters."
I used three coats for these photos, but Raphaelle says that you can also layer it over a purple base - I haven't tried that yet! I actually think I might want to try it over black next. :)


I really didn't have too much trouble at all with this polish, even with the larger circles, but I did drag them around a bit using the brush to get them where I wanted them. You can kind of see one circle sticking out on the outside edge of my pinky nail, so it's not a completely straight edge, but other than that, this polish was not the troublemaker I expected when I saw ALL those dots swimming around in the bottle! :) It was a great surprise.



Overall, I was so impressed with this polish! I got so many compliments on it. It was so much brighter than I expected and even brighter than the pictures can get across. I definitely recommend this one! Make sure to head over to Digital Nails Etsy shop and check out all the other pretties Raphaelle has created! :)

Thanks for reading!
<3 Kelly

1 comment:

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3