Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Jindie Nails: Don't Get it Citrus Twisted

Hi everyone! Quick swatch post from the vault for you tonight. This is from a couple months back when I had my talons. I kinda miss them - I'm thinking of going back!

Anyway, check out Jindie Nails - Don't Get it Citrus Twisted!


This one caught my eye during one of the restocks. I think it's an older shade, not sure how I missed out on it before! It's a gorgeous bright lime green that's perfect for summer. 
Description from the Jindie Nails site: "This is a bright neon green crelly with matte opaque kelly green, pastel yellow and canary yellow dots and extra large hex, neon pink hex and opaque baby pink dots and extra large hex with gorgeous silver shimmer."
I didn't notice any hexes in my bottle, but it could be that I just didn't get any for this mani. I actually liked that I only saw dots, it reminded me of a Twister board! :)
I used three coats here with Seche Vite topcoat and the circles and other glitters were totally flat. 


My camera really doesn't do it justice, it's so much brighter in real life!


I am in love with this polish! It's such an amazing summer shade and I can't wait to wear it to the pool and to the beach! :) What do you think of it? I'd love to hear below! And, be sure to check out Jindie Nails shop for more gorgeous polishes <3

Kelly

2 comments:

  1. I like how vibrant the green is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful shade! The base is lovely on its own, but the glitters make it simply stunning.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3