Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Digital Nails: Wibbly Wobbly, Pandorica, and Kelly!

Hi everyone!

Today, my nails are still healing up so I'm still going through the vault. I have 3 more lovely polishes to share with you. These three are all from Digital Nails. First up is Wibbly Wobbly


From Digital Nails description: Wibbly Wobbly is an insane blend of grass green holographic, teal, aqua, chartreuse, & hot pink glitters, in a multitude of shapes and sizes suspended in the sheerest of blue jelly base specially designed to hold up lots of glitter. This polish has matte, metallic, blue microflakies, HUGE dots, tiny holos - it's an explosion of sparkle.


I actually chose to build this one up rather than layer it. Even though the base is pretty sheer, the tiny glitters help it to build up pretty easily to opacity! I've used 3 thick coats here plus a thick topcoat and it felt completely smooth. I love all the different glitters in this. I think the largest dots are my favorite - such a unique mix of colors and shapes! :)


In the shade, you really could see how all the different colors popping out! This polish made my nails look like tiny pools or ponds full of sparkles and magic! Yeah, I'm weird. But I love this polish lol.


Next up for today is Pandorica. This one was actually part of my "engagement" package!! :) In case you missed it, here's the post explaining all that. ;)


Pandorica is an amazing black linear holographic. I've used 3 coats here with topcoat, and as you can see, the topcoat didn't dull the holo effect at all. It's super strong! Formula was perfect, slightly sheer but buildable. No trouble at all. I took these photos in direct sunlight. :)



Bottle shot to show off the truly amazing holo effect!!



Lastly for today is my custom polish that Raphaelle made for my engagement package as mentioned above. This one was actually part of the proposal! It makes me so excited when I think of that day and how these amazing polishes were such a huge part of such a special moment. :D :D :D


I am terrible at describing these sort of things, but I will try! Kelly has a shimmer minty green/blue base that's almost metallic or foil-like, it's very reflective. It also has the same sort of silver flakies throughout that give it a sort of freckled look. It's serious shiny and so stunning in person!! This is 2 coats here after I had been wearing it for nearly a week and you can see how well it stood up - just some minor tip wear :)


I could not have been happier with my custom polishes made for my engagement, as well as all the other pretties Raphaelle creates just on a daily basis! Her polishes never fail to blow me away. Be sure to check her out if you haven't already! :)

Digital Nails Etsy shop
Digital Nails Facebook

Thanks for reading! <3
Kelly

2 comments:

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3