Monday, July 27, 2015

My picks from KB Shimmer Spring 2014's collection!

Hi guys! Really sorry I've been so MIA. But I'm happy to report that my nails are healing up nicely and I'm almost through the vault! I can't imagine how awesome it is going to feel to have my vault totally empty. Okay, let's be honest, my nails are almost healed so I'll probably have more stuff in there before I finish clearing out the vault lol.

Anyway, today, I've got some swatches of my favorites from KB Shimmer's Spring 2014 collection. KB Shimmer has yet to come out with a collection I don't like. I am still drooling over some of their summer collection from this year, but it's going to have to wait until after the wedding!

First up is Full Bloom Ahead - I can never resist a good white crelly, and this one is no exception! :)


This is 3 easy coats of Full Bloom Ahead. I love the mix of glitters in this polish! So pretty and perfect for spring.




Next up is Laugh Myself Lily.


This one reminds me of water, or ponds with little lily pads floating in it! It's gorgeous. That micro shimmer is amazing, too! :)


These photos show 3 coats of Laugh Myself Lily. No trouble at all with application. I love the larger dots! :)


Last up for today is my favorite of them all - Belle of the Mall!


This one has a pretty, squishy jelly base and I just love the sparkle that the holo adds to it. It's kind of an in-between pink and red color, which is really unique!


I love this one because I don't own anything quite like it. KB Shimmer never disappoints! :)


Thanks for looking! Which is your favorite of these? I'd love to hear below! <3

Kelly

1 comment:

  1. I am seeking for a white creamy polish with glitter for such a long time. I found here the perfect one, that I am going to add to my wishlist! Great swatches!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3