Saturday, February 15, 2014

KB Shimmer Fall Swatches

Hey guys - remember these! KB Shimmer came out with an awesome line this past Fall, and I never got around to posting my swatches of the ones I picked up. So, better late than never! :)

First up, is Teal Another Tail. I knew I had to have this one as soon as I saw swatches. It's just so unique! 


KB Shimmer describes this one as: 
"A dusty teal green polish with a strong pink almost duo-chrome shimmer. A color I imagine would be on a mermaid’s tail."
I used two coats and HK Girl topcoat in the following photos.



The pink shimmer is so strong in all lights, but check it out in the shade - WOW!



Next up is You Autumn Know. I am a sucker for white crellies, and this one is NO exception!! 


Here's the description:
"Crunchy leaves in shades of red, burgundy, yellow and brown litter the sidewalks, white flakes of snow slowly cover the autumn shades.  You Autumn Know was inspired by that first snow of the year.  This soft white crelly polish is loaded with fuchsia, gold, and orange glitters. Micro bars accent the fall pallet of this polish."
Love that creative description! I used three coats and HK Girl for the following photos!




I really thought the bars would give me trouble with this one, but they didn't at all. And, despite being so packed full of glitter, this went on surprisingly well. No issues with formula at all. I love this polish!!


And finally, we have You Go Ghoul! This polish is so stunning in person, my photos do not do it justice.


Here's the description:
"This Halloween polish is one that you will wear year round.  A black jelly sparkles with glitters in grape, berry and orange for a polish even a witch would love." 
This polish is very buildable - I used three coats with no undies plus HK Girl topcoat.





Here's a photo in the shade where you can really see all the different colors of glitters. This is just a combination of colors that I love so much. And, I totally agree that this is not just a Halloween polish. I would wear this anytime!


What do you think of these polishes? Of the three, my favorite is probably You Go Ghoul, but I love them all. I have yet to find a polish I don't like from KB Shimmer! :) I'd love to hear your favorite KB Shimmers below! <3

Kelly

10 comments:

  1. Teal Another Tail is so flippin gorgeous! Omg <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely! You Autumn Know is so on my wishlist!!! :) Great swatches! -Olivia F.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have yet to find a polish I don't like from KB Shimmer, which is both awesome and terrifying. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the crellies they're gorgeous!! All the colors are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, I love this collection! All the colors in there are gorgeous. Teal Another Tail is one of my absolute favorites. :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3