Monday, September 8, 2014

Romeo & Juliet duo by Dollish Polish and Jindie Nails

Hi everyone! I hope you had a great weekend. I'm so not ready to go back to work. :(
Today I have one from the vault to share with you - the Romeo & Juliet duo from Dollish Polish and Jindie Nails!
Back in the spring, Dolly and Jen started their series of duos in the theme "Famous Couples Throughout History". This was the first one and I knew I had to have it!



Juliet was Jindie Nails' contribution to this set. Here's the description:
"A radiant orchid cream/jelly that is opaque in about 2 coats and has a sprinkling of periwinkle, magenta, lilac and lavender metallic small glitters plus navy blue and violet shimmery flakes.  Juliet is opaque in about 2 coats and looks great worn alone, or with Romeo on top.  "


3 coats worked great for my long nails. The formula was perfectly smooth and the glitters went on without issue. I used Seche Vite topcoat.


The second half of the duo, Romeo, is just as stunning!



Romeo, Dollish Polish's contribution is described as:
"Romeo is a glitter topper jam packed with magenta, purples, blues, violets plus a few matte black hearts, stars and skulls throughout.   Looks great paired with Juliet."


Romeo is very edgy looking - I think it will look great over a lot of different colors too! I saw others get the skulls out, but I didn't manage to get any when applying this polish. Next time, I plan to let the bottle sit upside down for a while before application and do some fishing for skulls! :) I would have this time, but I didnt realize they were in there until I saw other blogger's photos.
These photos show one easy coat of Romeo over Juliet. I did some slight placement of the hearts and stars just using the polish brush. These shapes came out no problem! :)


This is such a gorgeous duo, unfortunately it's no longer available! You can still buy Juliet, however, as Jen had some leftover stock. Check out Jindie Nails shop to pick up Juliet and browse the rest of her creations! And don't forget to check out Dollish Polish as well. I haven't heard anything quite yet about the next couple to be featured in the Jindie/Dollish duo, but I'm sure it will be another amazing set! Keep your eyes peeled to Jindie Nails and Dollish Polish on Facebook to keep up to date!

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this duo! Which polish is your favorite?

<3 Kelly

1 comment:

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3