Saturday, December 22, 2012

Let it Snow Challenge: Day 4 - Christmas

Hello all! I hope you are all getting ready for Christmas or whichever holiday you celebrate. Tomorrow I'll be traveling home to Pennsylvania for 4 days to spend the holiday with family. I'm excited about that, but not excited for the drive. 4.5 hours in the car puts me in a crappy mood, and I usually end up with a migraine. Anyway, I did some holiday nail art this morning with two purposes: 1) to be festive for this weekend/Christmas and 2) to show this week's theme for the LiS Challenge - Christmas!

I decided to do a sort of "skittle" with different holiday elements on each nail. Check it out!
Christmas nails
Christmas nails
As you can see, I did a present on my thumb, then L to R I did Santa, a reindeer, a Christmas tree, and a snowman! :) I think the Christmas tree ended up being my favorite - I just painted a triangle using Pure Ice Femme Fatale, and went over it with Model City Polish O Christmas Tree. Voila - instant tree decorations! It was the perfect glitter for what I was going for. Obviously the red I used for Santa flooded, but other than that, I don't have too many complaints about this mani - I like it overall!

Christmas nails
Close up of the thumb
Christmas mani
Christmas nails

What do you think of these? Which is your favorite? I'd love to hear below!!!
Also, I'd love to hear about your holiday plans! I may be MIA for the next couple days since I'll be with family, but if I don't post again before then, and if you celebrate it...

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I love them all, but I think I like the Reindeer best! Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! My faves the snowman! :) I'm planning on opening presents with the parents Christmas Eve like usual, then I'm going with a friend to her grandmother's since my extended family decided not to do anything this year :/

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3