Monday, November 10, 2014

Cadillacquer: It's In Here With Us

Hey everyone! I've got a quick swatch post for you today that I'm a little late in sharing! As soon as I saw swatches of Cadillacquer It's In Here With Us, I knew I had to have it. Even though money was tight, I ended up caving and buying it on Llarowe because I couldn't live without it. :)

So, check it out!


It's In Here With Us is described as a bright orange crelly with forest green metallic glitter. It is the perfect Halloween polish, but I think it can work for fall too...at least I am making it so! :) This polish is inspired by the movie Evil Dead, well I think it is...because the name of the polish is a quote from the movie! It's one of those awesomely bad 80's horror movies. If you haven't seen it yet, you need to!

I used 3 coats here with topcoat. The formula was great! This was also my first Cadillacquer, so I was excited to try it out - it did not disappoint! For a polish that on the surface seems so simple, it really shows a lot of depth because of the crelly base, and such a perfect formula too. No dragging, bald spots, great coverage, and no staining! I'm impressed :)


I highly recommend this one for any Halloween freaks like me, or anyone who enjoys fall colors! To me, it looks like what you'd get if you put a pumpkin in a blender lol. :)


Did you pick up this polish this season? I'd love to hear your thoughts on it below! Or, did you get any others from Cadillacquer's Halloween collex? I had to limit myself to one but they all looked lovely!

Thanks for reading!
<3 Kelly

1 comment:

  1. That's a bright orange jelly. Love the green metallic glitters in it too.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3