Thursday, November 6, 2014

Stamped Vines with Mentality Polish

Hey everyone! I hope you're having a wonderful week. I'm up to my eyeballs in wedding planning, I feel like it's all I think about anymore. It's been stressful, but it will all be worth it in the end I hope. I thought I'd take a little break to work on some blogging and take my mind off all this stress!

This one is from a while back when I still had my almond nails. I kind of miss them sometimes. My nails grow so much longer in this shape - maybe I should go back once my nubs grow out! I recently had a huge break in my index finger on my swatching hand and had to cut WAY down.


For this mani, I stared with a base of a taupey/grey - sorry I can't remember exactly which! I think it might be a OPI Suzi Takes the Wheel, but if it's not, it's something really similar! :)


From there, I stamped using Mentality Bandit and also used Mentality Blithe for a falling glitter gradient as an accent. I used Seche Vite topcoat to finish off the look. I loved this look!


Bandit is great for stamping - the images transfer really well. I noticed this is true for a lot of Mentality polishes - they are really pigmented so stamping is a breeze. :) Blithe is a really gorgeous mix of emerald and silver microglitters that would look great over a variety of undies but can also be built up to opacity by itself as well.


What did you think of this look? I thought these two Mentality shades provided the perfect colors to add a pretty, leafy look to this gray base. I'd love to hear your thoughts below! <3

Thanks for reading!
Kelly

1 comment:

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3