Monday, December 7, 2015

Nail Challenge Collaborative: Negative Space #2

Hi loves! Today I have my next Negative Space mani for the Nail Challenge Collaborative to show you. I wasn't sure what I was going for with this, I just kinda started painting and went with it. :)


I started with a base of Yellow Stopper and once that was dry, I freehanded the French tips on using Azature Lapis Diamond and just the brush it came with. They weren't perfect, but I knew I was going to stamp over it anyway. I wanted a geometric looking design, so I stamped using Konad Black and BM-322. And of course, my lovely squishy stamper from Born Pretty Store. I'm pretty much in love with it. I topped it off with Seche Vite. It was kind of interesting, the pair of the Yellow Stopper and the Seche Vite, or one or the other, really changed the color of the Azature polish. It made it look a lot darker. I was kind of disappointed by that, but I still like how it came out! :)


I've really been having fun playing around with negative space!! My naked nails don't look nearly as bad as I used to think. And I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with. :)

Thanks for looking! <3
Kelly


1 comment:

  1. What an awesome detailed negative space mani! Looks great.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3