Sunday, December 6, 2015

Swatch Spam!

Sometime last winter, I won a prize on Reddit from Kyoti of Lucky 13 Lacquer. I swatched all the polishes at the time and never got around to posting them!! So I'm doing that now. I have forgotten some of the names - I'm sorry. But the polishes are lovely and deserve to be shown off!!

First up is Starlight Polish - Blaze Crystal. It's a lovely copper holo! This is 2 coats, no topcoat. 


Next up is a pretty glitter topper from Sweet Heart Polish. I layered it over a dark green polish from Sinful Colors that I can't remember the name of. It was included in my prize! :)


This next polish is my favorite of the group! This is Lucky 13 Lacquer - Half the Sugar, Twice the Spice. It's a really pretty shade of purple that is unlike quite anything in my collection. There are little pink and copper glitters scattered throughout the polish. But not too many, just a smattering, which adds just a little something extra. I love it! This is 3 easy coats, with topcoat.


Next up is a glitter topper from Kawaii Nail Lacquer. I layered this one over the same dark green Sinful Colors polish. This topper is full of lots of little silver and gold squares and hexes, very festive for the holidays!


This last one is probably my second favorite of the bunch. This is Literary Lacquer - Lovely Intangibles. It has a super strong holographic silver base with little red, green, and silver glitters. This is 2 coats with topcoat. This is such a fun polish for the holidays!!


I was so, so thrilled to win this prize last year. It came at a perfect time for Christmas and I had so much fun trying out all these new brands. I'm glad I finally got around to sharing them all with you! :)

Thanks for looking! <3
Kelly

2 comments:

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3