Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Zoya Fall gradient

Hi everyone! Today is my birthday! :) I still have to go to work, so it's not too different from any other day unfortunately. Today, I'm sharing a fun mani I did this past fall with you. I had ordered some new Zoya shades during their early Earth Day promotion and I paired a few of them together for a seasonal gradient.


I started with a base of Channing, then used a makeup sponge to fade it into Blaze, and then Isa on the tips. I loved how this came out!! I used HK Girl to seal it all in. I wore this for over a week, on both hands! :)


I'm obsessed with gradients, I think they have such a cool look with minimal effort. And I really like these colors together. I think the bright pop of Isa on the tips adds a really cool effect. And the holo sparkles in Blaze really showed up well in direct sunlight or in flash, as shown below!


I didn't do any special birthday nails for today or anything, so I thought these were a fun alternative post to show you guys today. I can't wait to try gradients with some of the other new shades I got!

Thanks for looking! <3
Kelly

2 comments:

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3