Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Colores de Carol - Blueberry Mango Sorbet and Inner Princess

Hi lovelies! Slowly but surely working through the posts in my vault!
Today I have some beauties from Colores de Carol. I was so excited to hear that Carolina started making polishes a while back. I absolutely loved her blog, so I had to try her creations - I wasn't disappointed! :)

First up is Blueberry Mango Sorbet! This one...it was love at first sight. It just reminds me of summer and ice cream. :) This is 2 easy coats topped with HK Girl.




Next, we have Inner Princess. This one is so soft and feminine! It's a white crelly base full of pastel mint stars and various glitters in purple, blue, pink, and red (those are the ones I can easily pick out). This is 2 generous coats topped with HK Girl.



What do you think of these two? Which is your favorite?? Do you own any polishes from Colores de Carol? Which ones need to go on my wishlist? I'd love to hear below! :)

<3
Kelly

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for swatching my polishes, I'm glad to know you like them.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3