Saturday, December 7, 2013

Red Dog Designs: Berry Friends Collex

Hey everyone! We had a big snow and ice storm today, so I felt like showing some summery polishes to show my resistance! :p

Many moons ago, I was able to snag some minis of the Red Dog Designs Berry Friends collection. I wanted to try them all and money was tight...and Gina was kind enough to specially price some minis for me!! Talk about customer service. 
Anyway, so I have swatches of these yummy berry-inspired crelly polishes to brighten up your dreary winter day! All these swatches are 3 coats with Seche Vite topcoat. First is Blueberry Muffin.






Next is Lemon Meringue. This one has a really pretty shimmer to it that I had a tough time capturing on camera!





This is a fun one - Purple Pieman! It's packed full of pretty glitters in a seriously bright, shimmery purple base.





This next one juuuuust might be my favorite of the collection - Raspberry Tart!





And last but certainly not least - the polish that made me decide to buy the whole collection! I definitely thought this was going to be my favorite of the collection, and don't get me wrong - I love it. Raspberry Tart was just a surprise stunner!





The verdict? I love love LOVE this collection! These are so fun for spring or summer...OR when you feel like saying screw you winter - I'm wearing summery polish! Which one of these is your favorite?

Be sure to check out all of Red Dog Design's polish - she has a ton more amazing collections - most recently, her Doctor Who collex for the 50th anniversary. They are so cool, but...payday isn't until next week! :)
I'd love to hear which shades you absolutely MUST have! Let me know below <3

Kelly

1 comment:

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3