Sunday, December 1, 2013

Orly - Sparkling Garbage

Hi everyone! Hope you are recovering from Thanksgiving and Black Friday and having a nice relaxing Sunday. I will be doing a lot of traveling today going back to Dayton from visiting family - I'll be glad to get back to my kitties and settle in before starting another work week :p

Anyway, I found a quick swatch post I forgot to share from quite a while back. When it first came out, I got Orly's Sparkling Garbage and tried it out on a sunny day!

This is 2 coats of Sparkling Garbage over black. Such a stunning polish! :)



What do you think? Do you own this polish? I'd love to hear your favorite layering combination! :)

<3
Kelly

7 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous! I don't have it yet, but it is going on my wish list. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This glitter polish is so pretty! This is one of those polishes that I never got around to buying, but I should soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, I have a backup of it. There is a similar holo glitter from Orly called Shine on Crazy Diamond, but clear base instead of the green base in Sparking Garbage...I got it at Sally's....

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a gorgeous polish! I like it over Aquadelic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Can't believe that is only 2 coats! What an amazing finish! Literally haven't ever seen anything similar to this before!
    Erica xox
    www.nailsoftheunexpected.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are different types of garbage can liners available too in different sizes and thicknesses too. The sizes of these garbage bags suit the size of the cans or the dust bins so that they fit in very snugly when they are put into the garbage cans.best garbage disposal

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3