Saturday, November 3, 2012

Fall into Autumn: Day 10 - Favorite Sweater

Hey guys,
sorry for the quick post but I have been EXHAUSTED lately and have been having a hard time getting motivation for nail art and blogging. It makes me sad to say that, since polishing has really been a stress reliever for me, but lately it has almost felt more like a chore. I've just got a lot going on with work and other stuff, so I may be posting a bit less frequently until I get some of my motivation back! Sorry about that in advance.

That's it for my little PSA, now here's my mani for Day 10 of the FiA Challenge! I used my favorite argyle sweater for inspiration :]




That's it for tonight! Hope you guys have a great weekend!

<3
Kelly


8 comments:

  1. Everyone's got argyle and it looks incredible! Your lines are so neat! I have no idea what to do for this sweater thing =P (and I'm behind... How did that happen?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you Sharra!! I'm behind on just about EVERYTHING else, so you're not alone! I guess life just happens ;p I'm sure you'll come with something awesome :D

      Delete
  2. Very cute mani and sweater! And don't worry about not posting too often, take care of what you need to do first. Make that moneys. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the support Megan! Hopefully I will be back soon <3

      Delete
  3. Great inspiration. Your manicure looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sad to hear you've lost your polish muse and that life's gotten in the way :( especially since I just found your amazing blog! (thanks to Sharra!) Hope you're feeling better and less stressed soon though!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3