Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Review: Mentality Nail Polish - Euphoria & Rapture (Pic heavy)

Hey guys! Today I've got a new to me indie brand called Mentality Nail Polish to show off! I found these polishes a few weeks ago and HAD to try out these two gorgeous holos. I also got a mini set of the "metallics" collection that I will be showing you guys soon.
 
I picked up two of the holos because money is tight, but the other colors look great too. The first one is called Euphoria - a light gold holographic polish. A GOLD holo! The formula was perfect! 2 coats would probably be sufficient but I did three to be safe. I used HK Girl topcoat and it did NOT take away from the holo!

Euphoria bottle shot :)
Euphoria
Euphoria angled
Euphoria in direct sunlight
Euphoria
Euphoria
Euphoria in direct sunlight
Euphoria
Euphoria

Next up is Rapture. This one was my favorite! This one is described as "a sparkling coppery red holographic polish." I love warm colors anyway, so I figured this one would be an instant favorite but the holo was SO strong and the formula was perfect. I was happy on all counts. :)



Rapture
Rapture blurred to show the holo
Rapture
Rapture
Rapture
Rapture
Rapture

What do you guys think of these two?? Do you own any Mentality polishes? I'd love to hear about them! :)

And check out Mentality on:
Etsy
Big Cartel
Facebook


<3
Kelly

11 comments:

  1. These are so incredibly beautiful! Amazing holo, and I love the base colours, particularly Euphoria. I'm such a sucker for a pretty, champagne gold. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! I think Euphoria is my fav, but rapture is really pretty too. They remind me of floam a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right they do! They have a bit of that Floam-like texture to them :)

      Delete
  3. Sucker for holos, right here! These both look amazing! The subtle undertone of colour behind those rainbows is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful holo. This polish fits his name, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blinding. I Love the HOLOS.. so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3