Thursday, June 20, 2013

Nail Challenge Collaborative: Neons #1

Hi everyone! I've finally got my first Neon post up for the Nail Challenge Collaborative group! Better late than never :)
The first thing I thought of when I was coming up for ideas involving neons, was neon glitter, and from that I immediately thought of Jindie Nails Candy Land! I've swatched Candy Land, but I had bought Candy Land Remix and I wanted to try that one. Here it is all on its own:




It would be far too easy to just use a swatch post as a Challenge post, though, so I definitely wanted to add something to it. I decided to break out the Scotch tape and add a little black for an interesting V look!



What do you think of this neon/black combination? I really thought it was eyecatching and fun for summer :)
Thanks for looking!

<3 Kelly

4 comments:

  1. Love love the glitter you used!! :) So bright and the black tips on your nails is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the contrast between the black and the neons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tips really make this POP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the polish and the tips definitely is a hit.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3