Monday, June 24, 2013

Nail Challenge Collaborative: Neons #2

Hi lovelies :) Today I'm back with another post for my Nail Challenge Collaborative group! I am absolutely in love with this mani...I wore it for one of my closest friend's birthday a few weeks ago. I know it's not the neon-est of neons, but I thought Sinful Colors Thimbleberry was a lovely dark coral pink that leaned on the neon side to me. 


I broke out the Scotch tape again and added some sparkle using Shimmer Wendy - I LOVE all the different colored glitters in Wendy - so pretty!





I thought this glitter and base went really well together, and it was the perfect bright glittery mani to celebrate a birthday! Don't forget to check out everyone elses' neons! :)
Kelly

2 comments:

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3