Saturday, June 29, 2013

Nail Challenge Collaborative: Neons #4

Hey guys! Once again, squeaking in just in the nick of time with my last neon mani for June! :) For this one, I wanted to do a neon gradient, so I used the following colors (from thumb to pinky). The reason the same colors look different when they're on the tip versus the base of the nail is because I had to sponge white over the base color before sponging on the tip color, if that makes sense. 

Here's the colors I used: LA Colors - Shock, China Glaze - Flying Dragon (Neon), China Glaze - Pool Party, LA Colors - unnamed Neon Green, China Glaze - Japanese Koi (Neon), and back to Shock. Then I added a couple coats of Sticks and Stones with HK Girl topcoat. :)



I think the Sticks and Stones really made this mani. I had dented the orange tip on the ring finger, also, so it was a great way to cover it up. ;)




I loved loved LOVED this mani, it was so bright and fun and summery .What do you think? And remember to check out everyone else's Week 4 Neon manis!

Thanks for looking, and have a great weekend <3
Kelly

4 comments:

  1. Really fun manicure! The glitter definitely helped blend the colors together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine will be a gradient too! I love your skittle gradient

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really cute! Fantastic job! I love that you put glitter over the gradient! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this so much! The gradients are perfection! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3