Thursday, June 27, 2013

Nail Challenge Collaborative: Neons #3

Hi everyone! I'm back with my third mani for Neon month in the Nail Challenge Collaborative. This one was my favorite, I think! I decided to do a neon leopard print after seeing a post by Samantha of Pack a Punch Polish
Here's the photo that inspired my design!


I didn't have the exact same colors, so I just improvised. Here's my take :)


I used Milani White on the Spot as a base. I'm trying to remember all the colors I used...I know I used Sinful Shine Most Sinful, Sinful Dream On, Wet n Wild Glowstick, a neon orange from LA Colors, and I believe China Glaze Escaping Reality. Then I went back in with a black striper to outline and add some dots.




This last photo was taken in direct sunlight. This design was SO super bright in person. I had so many people ask me if these were strips.


So what do you think of this design? I thought it turned out really well! My freehand leopard print is getting better, I think :) Don't forget to check out everyone else's designs for week three, and check back for my last design I'll be posting on Saturday! :)

Kelly

1 comment:

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3