Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Sinful Colors Ombre

Hi everyone! So I've been going through the vault and there are still some bright, summery manis that I never got around to sharing. So, I've decided to post some of them to fight off all this chilly, dreary weather we've been having here in Ohio!


I got some new Sinful Colors polishes a few months back, and a handful of them stood out to me as a great range of colors for an ombre look. It's been a while, but I'm 90% sure the colors are, from index to pinky: Island Coral, Hazard, Anchors Away, On the Bright Side. I used HK Girl topcoat.



To top it off, I added some fun summery water decals from Sinful Colors that I picked up at Walgreen's. I added another coat of HK Girl after that to seal it all in.




I really liked this mani, it was bright and fun and instantly put me in a good mood. I LOVE fall, but I felt kind of cheated out of a summer this year. So I'm trying to hold onto it for a bit with these manis from the vault!

What do you think of this look? I'd love to hear below!!

Thanks for reading,
Kelly

2 comments:

  1. Those are some very nice colors! I really should get more Sinful Colors, I think I only own about 4 of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are very pretty and go very well together. I usually use colors by my mood, doesn't matter if it summer or fall, or any other season!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3