Saturday, April 21, 2012

Lazy Saturday morning so uploaded some pics I had from last weekend

Here are a bunch of random designs that I just wanted to try out. The pack of nails I bought has some nails that are much too big for any of my fingers, so I've been using them for practice.


Trying out some animals. Two different owl designs, a sloppy butterfly wing and a giraffe. I tried using acrylic for the giraffe, but I didn't like the texture at all, so not sure I'll be using that a lot in the future.



A few more designs I was just testing out. Tiger stripes, more houndstooth (clearly one of my favorite patterns), cupcake with sprinkles and a more natural leopard. I liked the color combination on the tiger stripe so much I decided to try making a set. Here it is:





Again, the stripes are Sinful Colors Nail Art (Lazy Girl and Flower Girl), and the main base is Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Sonic Bloom. The ring finger is NYC in Spring Street.


The first full set I've made so far - this took me forever because I free-handed the squares and tried to make it look cleaner than the last one. Most of the square colors are Sinful Colors Nail Art.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3