Saturday, April 21, 2012

Hunger Games!

So, I probably should have said this before, but most of these ideas I've gotten from just doing Google Image searches for things I like. So I'm not taking credit for coming up with most of these ideas. That being said, I found these awesome Hunger Games-inspired sets and I've started trying them out. Here are the first two:


A general Hunger Games set. I got this idea from http://nailasaurus.blogspot.co.uk/ and hers is obviously much better, but for me it's progress! The Mockingjay actually turned out a lot better than I thought it would, but it doesn't translate well in this picture.


This set is inspired by District 1, which is famous for luxury items, hence the glitter and sparkly things. I got the idea from http://beautopia.onsugar.com but I didn't have a lot of the colors, jewels etc that she had so it's more of a toned down version. Overall, though, I really love it - I just need to make a matching set for the other hand. I plan on trying designs based on the other districts too, especially three and four, and I've seen some examples online, but I think I really want to try and think of my own design for each one. We'll see how that turns out! More to come later in the week - I also did my FA at gradient last night but it still needs cleaned up so I'll post that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3