Tuesday, April 24, 2012

No nails tonight, but wallet is crying...

I have a presentation tomorrow so even though I really want to try some of my new colors, my next manicure will have to wait until tomorrow :[
However, I felt it was important to document the aftermath...Walgreen's Sinful sale killed me...and then I was near Ulta and that happened, too. Here's the damage:







The very last one was a surprise gift from my boyfriend! Supporting my new addiction...

PS: A District 4 nail is in the works, so that should be coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3