Monday, October 21, 2013

Nail Challenge Collaborative: Halloween #2

Hi guys! 2 posts in 2 days, I know - crazy, right?! I am really trying to get back into the swing of things, promise!
Today I have a Halloween themed mani for the NCC that just sort of popped into my head as I was creating it. I knew I wanted to use some new Sinful Colors I got, and this mani just kinda happened!


My index and pinky are 2-3 coats (can't remember!) of Sinful Colors Black Magic. This is such a pretty Halloween shade. It can be layered or built up to opacity in about 3 coats. On my other nails, I started with 2 coats of Sinful Colors Citrine, one of my all-time favorite oranges! For the tips, I used Sinful Colors as well, I want to say Amethyst? Then I used my Orly Instant Artist in black to add some diagonal lines, and a chevron on the thumb. The finishing touch was adding some square studs I got from Born Pretty Store. I just pressed them gently into a small dot of topcoat.



I'd love to hear your thoughts on this mani! My middle two fingers ended up reminding me a bit of a Pokeball haha. Totally wasn't intentional, but I don't mind it :) Thanks for looking everyone, and be sure to check out the other ladies Halloween manis!

<3 Kelly

1 comment:

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3