Sunday, October 20, 2013

Whimsical Nail Polish by Pam - Wicked

 Hey everyone! Quick swatch post for you tonight. I am sorry for my unexpected hiatus- work has been kicking my butt. I don't really have a good excuse, lol - just haven't had time for editing.

Last winter, I bought my first Whimsies - among them was Wicked. I waited to try it until Halloween because I think it is just the perfect Halloween polish! Check it out :)


For these swatches, I used 2 coats of Wicked over Sally Hansen Limestone and topped with Seche Vite topcoat.



That's it for tonight! Hope you like this polish :) I LOVE the squishy jelly look of it!

<3 Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3