Thursday, October 31, 2013

Nail Challenge Collaborative: Happy Halloween!

Sorry for the super late post, but since Halloween is my absolute favorite day of the year, I wanted to spend it doing whatever I wanted! Mostly I just watched scary movies and played video games and enjoyed the spooky weather! :)

But, I did want to share with you a couple of Halloween nail designs I did. :)


This first one just kinda came to me when I picked up a couple of the China Glaze Halloween polishes. On my index and pinky is China Glaze Bump in the Night, and on my middle and ring is Sally Hansen Sugar Coat in Candy Corn. I topped the accent nail off with China Glaze Boo-gie Down. I loved this mani and I wore it for over a week with just minimal tip wear, like you see in the photo. I took the photos probably about day 6.


I also did a vampire-themed mani for Halloween!


The grey is OPI Skull and Glossbones, the nude is Wet n Wild Private Viewing over white, the red on my ring finger is Sinful Ruby Ruby, and on my index finger is Ruby Ruby over a dark brick red/almost brown unnamed polish I've had for years. I used my Stripe Rite striper in black for the hair and details on the vampire.


I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween! PS I'm combining two Inlinkz in the bottom of the post here - check out all the awesome Halloween nail art from the other ladies in the group!
<3 Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3