Wednesday, January 6, 2016

More late nail art! Christmas sweaters & NYE

Hey everyone! The other day I posted some belated Christmas ornaments. While on the subject of better late than never nail art, I decided to show you two more. I posted quick edits of both of these for the holidays, but I've got some better pics to show you today along with details about each look.

First up are the nails I wore for Christmas...and actually quite a while after because I liked them so much!


I started with base colors of Azature Red Diamond and Zoya Logan. Then I stamped using my new squishy stamper from Bundle Monster (I love it so much!) and Sinful Snow Me White. I also got some new plates from Bundle Monster, and for this look, I chose BM-S215. I used KB Shimmer Clearly On Top to seal it all in. It is quickly becoming one of my favorite topcoats!


Shortly after Christmas, I filed my nails down because it was getting hard to type at work! Then, I did this last minute New Year's Eve nail art. It isn't my favorite I've done, but I needed something for the holiday and I wanted to try another new plate! This one is BM-S212.


I wanted to kill two birds with one stone, and make this my final Negative Space mani for the NCC as well. So, I did a simple french tip using Zoya Trixie, and stamped using Sinful Black on Black. For the accent, I sponged on some more Trixie, Essie Butler Please, Zoya Sooki, and Zoya Logan. I intended to go with a fireworks look using BM-S211, but my nail ended up being too small lol, so you can only see the one swirl. Oh well! It was still a fun look.


After all that was done, it still was missing something. It was New Year's Eve after all, so I figured it needed some sparkle! I topped it off with China Glaze Fairy Dust because you can never go wrong with Fairy Dust. Again, I used KB Shimmer Clearly on Top.


And, here's a look at my thumb that showed just slightly more of the stamp!


I love doing holiday nail art, it makes me feel much more festive. Now that I'm all caught up, I guess I'm going to move on to Valentine's Day next!

I really enjoyed doing these looks, I hope you liked them too! Thanks for looking <3
Kelly


1 comment:

  1. I'm loving the Christmas sweater nail arts a ton and your NYE manicure is cute and fun.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3