Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Nail Challenge Collaborative: Purple #2 (Animals)

Hi everyone! I hope your week has started out all right. I'm already ready for the weekend lol :) Today I'm back with my next purple mani for the Nail Challenge Collaborative. Again, I used this one as a chance to try out my new Bundle Monster plates! 


I started with a base color of Trust Fund Beauty Elegantly Wasted, and did a little subtle gradient using Sinful Colors Purple Diamond.


I stamped over the gradient using Konad Black and BM-S164. Obviously, I didn't let it dry enough before I topcoated it! Argh! I was in a hurry. I used KB Shimmer Clearly On Top, which usually doesn't smudge my stamping, but this time it did. Oh well! I still really like how it turned out. :)


I love these plates so much! There are so many cute designs. I can't wait until I get my clear stamper in the mail so I can really play around more with placement. I have a hard time with those large designs, getting the image where I want it, so I'm so excited to try it with the clear stamper.

Thanks for looking! And check out the other bloggers' designs for Week 2!

<3
Kelly


2 comments:

  1. What a good use for Purple Diamond! I've had it a long time and I remember it being sheer and I didn't understand what to do with it (like I said this was a long time ago).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great animal stamping here!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3