Monday, August 26, 2013

Nail Challenge Collaborative: Around the World #2

 Hi loves, Happy Monday! I'm remaining true to my usual routine and cramming in the last three challenge manis in the last week of the month. :) August's theme is Around the World. This design popped into my head right away when I heard about the theme. I knew I wanted to do something sort of Moroccan-inspired, so I came up with this!


I hope no one takes offense if this isn't really Moroccan-looking, lol...I could be totally wrong, but ornate looking gold patterns with purple and red is what popped into my head! I used Zoya Pinta and Mentality Sexy for the base colors, and I stamped using Maybelline Bold Gold. I messed up the thumb a bit...I've accepted that I'll probably never be a perfect stamper, but I'm okay with that. :)



What do you think of this design? I really loved how it turned out. I think the colors go really well together! :)
Be sure to check out the other ladies' Around the World nails!

Kelly

1 comment:

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3