Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Pokemon Challenge: Gen II - Fire Type

Hi everyone! I'm back from my vacation and trying to get back into a normal routine with blogging. I've got tons of posts to catch up on. First up, today I'm sharing my Fire-Type mani for the Gen II Pokemon Challenge. I chose to paint Cyndaquil!


I think Cyndaquil is adorable, so I thought he'd be fun to try to recreate. Overall I'm really happy with how it turned out. 


Polishes used:
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Lightening
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Heat Flash
Sally Hansen - Ion
Sinful Colors - Ardoise
Stripe Rite black


So what do you guys think of my Cyndaquil? I think he turned out pretty cute! :) Check out everyone else's Fire-Type nails as well!!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! Pokemon was one of my favorite childhood cartoons growing up too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO FREAKING CUTE! Lol!! Your nails are so pretty and you recreated Cyndaquil so great! Awesome job lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is soooo perfect, seriously!!! So so so adoooooooorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can never believe how detailed you get <333

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe this is so cute! You did such a great job of capturing the character! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3