Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Review: Cellairis iPhone Case in Gazette Diary with Matching Nail Art using Pomegranate Nail Lacquer

Hi loves! I'm so excited about today's post! A little while back, I got the opportunity to work with Cellairis and Pomegranate Nail Lacquer to create a cell phone case-inspired nail art look. I had seen other bloggers post these review/nail art posts, so I pretty much jumped for joy when I got this chance. I already own two Cellairis cases for my iPhone (nail art inspired by those two will be up shortly!), so I knew I would like whatever I got, but I decided to try something a little different than I would normally pick. Here is the case I chose, the Gazette Diary in Mint, and the matching Pomegranate Nail Lacquer, in Beach House - what a perfect match!!!


From the outside, this may look like your normal phone case, with a little jacket on it. The rectangle that reads Cellairis is a magnet that holds the case closed. This was actually handy when I went on vacation. It shielded the screen from the sun, and also kept sand out. But there is more than meets the eye in this phone case...

But what makes it unique is that inside, it has slots for your credit cards and money! I thought this was genius. I, personally, hate having to juggle my phone, keys, and wallet or wristlet every time I go to get groceries. Either that, or lug my entire giant purse with me, which is no fun either. This is the perfect solution! Now I only have one thing to keep track of. It definitely makes shopping a LOT easier.


I obviously blocked out my personal info to be safe! Here you can see the slot where you can slide paper money. I normally don't carry much, if any cash, so this little pocket is the perfect size for me. If you typically carry a lot of cash, this may not be enough space for you.



I'm in love with this case! Not only is it functional, but it's so pretty too! I love the color and the design. It made creating matching nail art easy. Here's what I came up with:




I used two easy coats of Beach House (wonderful formula!) and added a coat of Seche Vite before I stamped using Zoya Zuza. I bought the Winstonia stamping plates specifically for this basket-weave design, because I thought it matched perfectly with the phone case!





I'd love to hear what you think of this mani and its matching cell phone case! Would you use a case like this? Do you own any Cellairis cases? What's been your experience with them? I'm in love - I doubt I'll ever buy cases from anywhere else! :)

Thanks for reading! <3
Kelly

3 comments:

  1. How cute! They match perfectly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HP store indonesia Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3