Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Nail Challenge Collaborative: Recreate Another Members Look #3 (Hey, Darling Polish!)

Hi everyone! I can't believe it, but I am going to make it just in time to share my last 2 manis for the Nail Challenge Collaborative's April theme!! :)

Today I have my 3rd look, which was inspired by this awesome mani by Hey, Darling Polish! 


This kind of look is exactly my style, I love designs that look handmade or kind of offbeat in a way. So I like the kind of wonky flowers designs, I've done a couple before but I really loved her color scheme. Here's my take!


I started with a base of NYC Plaza Plumberry and I dotted on the flowers using Sinful Colors Feel the Vibe, Pink Forever, and Snow Me White. I used HK Girl topcoat on top! :)


I thought this was a really fun and unique look and the colors really pop - it's very eye-catching!


Thanks so much to Hey, Darling Polish for the inspiration - you created an awesome look and I had a lot of fun recreating it!

Don't forget to check out the other member's Week 3 manis, and thanks for reading! <3
Kelly


4 comments:

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3