Sunday, November 25, 2012

Catching Up: Fall into Autumn Challenge: Day 12 - Harvest

Hey everybody! I'm desperately trying to catch up with the Fall into Autumn Challenge before the winter one starts! Here is my interpretation of a "harvest" mani - my Thanksgiving nails!
I was SO sick the whole week before Thanksgiving, so even getting these done was a struggle, but I managed to do them the night before because my fever finally broke. 

I used China Glaze Kalahari Kiss as a base color, and various striping brushes for the feathers. The turkey's body is CG Mahogany Magic. The gorgeous glitter on my thumb is Glimmer By Erica's Spicy Pumpkin. Love that polish!!!

Harvest Nails

A little blurry - oops!

Harvest Nails

Thanks for looking everyone! Check back soon for my Fall Flair post ;)

<3
Kelly


9 comments:

  1. I hope you're feeling much better! I'm just going to sit here and squee at these some more, don't mind me ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am, thank you so much! I got better in time to eat yummy food too, so all was right with the world! And I'm glad you like the nails, lol - even I am SUPER late :D

      Delete
  2. Glad you are feeling better!! This design is so cute!!! I am so in love with your turkey!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute! I love it. I wish we had a turkey day here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Harriet! I like Turkey Day but I think I gained like ten pounds. :p

      Delete
  4. looks great! i did turkey nails last week too

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3