Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Fall into Autumn Challenge: Day 13 - Fall Flair

Guys, I've finally got my LAST post for the FiA Challenge!!! Which means, that I'm finally caught up - well, at least until Saturday when the Let it Snow Challenge starts lol. I'm going to try to stay on top of this one better, I swear! :)

Anyway, for Fall Flair, I wasn't sure what to do. I wanted something to match my Turkey Day nails (since that was my other hand) but I don't have any great fall-ish stamps. Then, I realized  I had just gotten the perfect glitter topper for Fall Flair - Glimmer by Erica's Season's Change! :D

Fall Flair Nails
Fall Flair Nails - close up
Fall Flair Nails

SO what do you guys think of my Fall Flair? I'm a firm believer that a bit of sparkle is perfect for every occasion :) And I thought Season's Change was the perfect end to a great Fall Challenge! It's like sprinkles on a cake. Here's the rest of the ladies' nails for the last week.



Check back soon for my first Let it Snow post on Saturday! :)


Kelly

5 comments:

  1. It's perfect! Glitter, like bubbles, is an ingredient in Happiness. This definitely goes with that adorable turkey from the other day too xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colours are so amazing!! Totally perfect for fall. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3