Saturday, December 20, 2014

Detonate Snowflakes!

Hi everyone. I hope you're having a great weekend. I've had a few days off so I'm happy! :]
Today I've got a fun wintery stamping look to share with you! As soon as I got Mentality Detonate in the mail, it inspired me to do a winter nail art and I wanted to stamp some snowflakes. :)


I started with a base of a plain black creme, then stamped using Mentality Detonate and some various plates I found throughout my collection. I was surprised I didn't have more options for snowflake plates, but I think I found only 3! I still like how they came out though. This polish stamped fabulously - transfer came out perfectly crisp and clean. I loved how the colors change in different lighting! In the bottle, Detonate appears predominantly blue, but a lot of the pink flash comes out when it's stamped so the snowflakes can appear pinkish in certain lights!


I thought this was a really fun look for winter and I can't wait to try more stamping with the Jellychromes. They are amazing to stamp with and I love the contrast over black!


I loved this look - I'd love to hear your thoughts on it! And be sure to check back to see how else I will use the Mentality Jellychromes in nail art! :)

Kelly

1 comment:

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3