Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Nail Challenge Collaborative: Dots #1 (Snowmen)

Hi loves! I have my first look for the Nail Challenge Collaborative's dots theme. I did a very simple, wintery nail art look today - some cute little snowmen!



I used Sinful Colors Snow Me White for the base and then dotted using Sinful Colors Black on Black. The orange I used for the noses was a Kiss nail art striper I received in a Nail Art Society kit forever ago. I topped off with HK Girl, but as you can see I didn't wait long enough and I smeared some of their teeth. :( This seems to happen to me no matter how long I wait and no matter what topcoat I use - gah! Oh well, I still liked this look! 


Overall this is a really quick and easy look for the holidays. If I were to change anything I did, I would definitely suggest waiting longer before topcoating. The little smiles were so much cuter before I smeared them. :/ Next time I do this, I might also add part of a hat or a scarf to add another pop of color. :)
Thanks for reading! <3

Kelly


2 comments:

  1. I recommend NYC Extra Shiny Top Coat for nail art. You can grab it for 99 cents at CVS.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3