Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Nail Challenge Collaborative: Dots #4 (NYE)

Hi everyone, Happy New Year! Phew, I'm making it just in time! I did this quick simple dotticure in silver and gold to celebrate the new year. I love it! :)



I had one more dotticure to do for the Nail Challenge Collaborative and I knew I wanted to do something for New Year's. These are the colors that spring to mind when I think of NYE  - black, silver and gold. I used a base of Sinful Black on Black and dotted with Zoya Trixie and Color Club Winter Affair (Sally's version). I used Seche Vite topcoat. I've been using these Color Club 2012 holiday shades a lot this year, and I'm not mad about it! I forgot about them and they really are pretty colors. :)


This is a quick and simple look anyone can recreate. It's a little late for NYE now, but it can be used for really any celebration where you want a fun, confetti-like look with an elegant color scheme.


I'd love to hear what you guys think of this look! I'll be heading to work here shortly (BOO!) but I hope you all have a safe and happy New Year's, and I hope you are lucky enough to spend time celebrating loved ones.

Thanks for all the support in 2014, I sincerely hope you all will stick around for 2015 and see what amazing things are to come! :)

<3
Kelly


1 comment:

  1. The gold and silver look great against the black. Happy New Year's Eve!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3