Monday, December 29, 2014

Nail Challenge Collaborative: Dots #3 (Christmas Presents)

Hi loves! I've got another dotted look to share with you today. It looks like I'm going to finish out this theme just in time - again! I think this was my favorite look I did for this theme. I used one of Christabell's designs from Instagram for inspiration. I chose some different colors to emphasize, but the idea is all hers! :)


I started with a base of Sinful Snow Me White on the middle two fingers, and Color Club Berry and Bright on the outer two. Even though it is from a couple of years ago, Berry and Bright still has a bit of the yummy berry scent left over! :) I love this shade of red for the holidays. I used a dotting tool to dot with Berry and Bright, Color Club Ho Ho Holly, and Essie Good as Gold. Then, I used a striping brush to create the stripes and the bow on my ring finger, using the same colors. I love how it turned out!


I used HK Girl to top it off, and luckily I waited long enough this time that I didn't smear my dots haha! :) I got a lot of compliments on this mani and several "Did you do those yourself?" which I haven't heard in a while. Always nice to hear! ;)



I didn't want to take this mani off, I loved it that much! I have to start looking to Christabell for inspiration more often - she's got some awesome designs.

Thanks for reading, and be sure to check out the other blogger's Week 3 looks!
Kelly

2 comments:

  1. Love the festive design. That ring nail looks awesome, especially with the bow.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3