Saturday, May 18, 2013

Daring Digits: Hunter and Warlock

Happy Saturday lovelies! I have a quick swatch post to share with you today. My family is coming into town today so I will be MIA. I'm so excited since I haven't seen them since Christmas!

So I have two polishes from Daring Digits to share with you today. I bought these quite a while back during a sale, and this was my first experience with this brand. I picked up Hunter and Warlock - and just FYI, I have zero interest or knowledge about WoW, but these polishes won me over. I want to save time and say here that for both of these, the formula was great. No clumping, just the right amount of glitter, no placement needed. Very easy to work with :)

First up is Hunter. It's a blackened base with holo shimmer as well as larger brown and dark grey hexes and squares. I chose to layer it over black. The following swatches show 2 coats of Hunter over Milani Black Swift, with HK Girl topcoat! :)




Next up is Warlock. This one REALLY impressed me. The base is a sheer orangeish pinkish jelly, and it's full of orange, iridescent pink, and holographic micro glitters. I layered 2 coats of Warlock over Milani Jiffy Orange, followed by HK Girl.



This mani was blindingly gorgeous, especially in the sun! Next time, I definitely want to try this one over black. It's truly stunning.




So what do you think of these two? Warlock is definitely my favorite - of course, since I love orange and pink! I'd love to hear your thoughts below! :)

Kelly
These polishes were purchased by me, and this review reflects my honest opinions. I am not being compensated in any way for this post.

2 comments:

  1. Both are pretty but Warlock is to die for! Its such a nice polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warlock is particularly amazing! Love the orange jelly look! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3