Sunday, May 26, 2013

Salon Perfect Neons for Summer!

Hey guys! Super quick post for you today before I head off to work. I saw these polishes when I was at Walmart last night and had to pick them up after seeing a few bloggers post the press release. I think they're awesome and pretty affordable at $3.98 each, so I recommend you check them out!


From left to right, this is Jolt, Bang, Shocked, and Kaboom. From reading the press releases, I guess there was one more called Zapped, but I either didn't see it or I thought it was too similar to Kaboom to warrant getting it. I personally don't own Floam, but I think Kaboom might be a pretty close dupe for it. All of these have a really cool, Floam-like texture and the color mixtures are perfectly bright for summer! I tried each of the ones I bought on a swatch wheel.


The above shows two generous coats of each polish with no topcoat. They feel kinda gritty without topcoat, which I like, but some people may not. They're not quite as textured as the OPI Liquid Sands or the Zoya Pixie Dusts, though.

What do you think of these? Will you be picking any of them up? Which is your favorite? I'd love to hear :)

<3 Kelly

4 comments:

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3