Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Review: Born Pretty Store Eagle Claw Bracelet

Hey guys! I've got something Not Polish Related for you today, but it's really cool so bear with me! As I mentioned before, I was contacted by the lovely Daisy of Born Pretty Store a while back to review some things - not just nail stuff but accessories too. I could NOT resist this awesome claw bracelet!! I have been wearing it all the time and have gotten so many compliments on it.


Here's some closeups of this awesome bracelet on its own. I believe it's stainless steel and it's textured to look like scales. There are two colors, gold and silver, to choose from - I went with silver!


It's got a hinge at the back so you can prop it open to put it on. It's slightly too small for me to slip my hand into, so I have to prop it open just a bit to slide my hand through. It's really a breeze to put on, and the hinge is finished in a way that it doesn't catch on anything, which is nice.


Now the best part: the front! I love this bracelet! It looks like an eagle or a dragon got a hold of my wrist! This is also where you pull to pry it open and get your hand in. Super easy.


And now some shots of it on me!



This bracelet would be the perfect fit for anyone, except maybe if you have SUPER skinny arms/hands, because then it might slip off. But, for the most part, it's one size fits all. I have had it for a few months and worn it A LOT and it hasn't chipped or rusted or shown signs of wear in any way. I also want to note that I have very sensitive skin so I can't wear a lot of different types of jewelry, but this did not irritate my skin AT ALL. It's like I'm not wearing anything, which is saying something for me! I would definitely recommend this bracelet to anyone who likes this sort of style. I feel like it's edgy enough for a night out, but toned down enough for work (at least, I wear it to work a lot)! Not to mention, the price is extremely reasonable. Just over $5 for this bracelet - and of course, shipping is always free at Born Pretty Store. You cannot beat that! I also have a coupon you can use to take 10% off your order!


I'd love to hear what you think of this bracelet! Or, if you want to use the coupon for something else - let me know what it is! <3
Kelly

3 comments:

  1. Wow that's a cool bracelet :) Great piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need this in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omfg I want it! I'm allergic to everything but gold so I'd have to wear some cloth under it but it is really cool! Good find, lady!! <3

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3