Saturday, May 25, 2013

The Nail Challenge Collaborative: Stamping #2

Hey everyone! Here is my second stamping mani! Sorry these are so late. I've had them done but have been too lazy to write up the post lol. This one I wanted to look a little elegant. I started off with OPI DS Magic, which is absolutely gorgeous.


This polish has an amazing shimmer in it that my camera kinda refused to capture. You can see it in the bottle though. This was my first DS I've ever tried. I love it, but I'm not sure it's worth the $12 price tag. 



I stamped using my Bundle Monster plates and Zoya Trixie. I looked for a whimsical, kind of flowy design and this is what I came up with!




So what do you think of this mani? I think it makes a great combo! Let me know your thoughts below! <3
Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Really pretty blue! The stamping you did on top is nice too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3