Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Nail Challenge Collaborative: Stamping #1

Hello loves! I am slowly but surely catching up with my NCC manis. I've had all my manis done for a while but just haven't had time to sit down and edit!
Anyway, for my first stamping mani, I started with the amazing Zoya Storm. I snapped a few shots of it by itself, because it's so pretty, it needs to be shown on its own!




Then, I was feeling inspired by the name of my base polish, as well as the weather at the time, so I decided to stamp on some lightning bolts! I used Sally Hansen Lightening for the yellow, and my Bundle Monster plates (not sure on the number sorry)! I think it turned out really cool.




I know my stamping is still not perfect, but I see improvements every time I try. One of my friends pointed out that this looks like Harry Potter, which I didn't think of at the time but I don't hate. I love Harry Potter!

So what do you think of this mani?? I'm starting to get really into stamping as I get better and I feel like there's so many options - it's exciting! :) I'd love to hear your thoughts on how this one turned out. <3

Kelly

2 comments:

  1. You did a great job! Nice stamping. I really need to get myself some stamping tools now since you can create some awesome manicures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a nice combination of polishes! I like the end effect, too! I'm new to stamping too, and there is a bit of a learning curve.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3