Thursday, January 22, 2015

Chaos & Crocodiles: Love in the Jungle

Hi everyone! I have a quick swatch post to share with you today. This is a polish I purchased forever ago and only recently pulled out of my untrieds. I wish I hadn't waited so long! 

This is Chaos & Crocodiles Love in the Jungle!


I layered 2 coats of Love in the Jungle over Essie Mink Muffs. I did drag around the hearts a bit to get them where I wanted them, but I had no trouble getting them out of the bottle. I loved the flakies in this polish - this polish was released WAY before flakies were the craze they are now haha. I think the mix of these colors of glitters are really unique and would be pretty over lots of different bases I love it over a light brown though, it really goes with the jungle theme. :)


I believe this was the first ever Chaos & Crocodiles I tried, and I was very pleasantly surprised. I love the colors and mix of glitters, formula was great and super easy to work with. I used HK Girl topcoat and all the glitters lay completely flat, even the big hearts. I will definitely be buying more from them in the future. :)


You can check out the Chaos & Crocodiles shop here. Right now it looks like the shop is sold out, but you can follow Chaos & Crocodiles on Facebook to stay up to date on restocks and new releases. It looks like the next restock is scheduled for this Saturday, January 24th, and you'll be excited to know that there are several amazing flakies that will be restocked. I can't wait to get my hands on some of those - I still have yet to try one!! :D

Thanks for reading! <3
Kelly

1 comment:

  1. What a nice glitter! Love how it seems to be glowing here.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3