Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Pink Stripes & Floral Wallpaper (NCC #3)

Hello lovelies! Today I have my third Wallpaper inspired mani to share with you today. I realized I accidentally did one too many wallpaper looks haha, I guess I got excited about this theme! So one of my Wondrously Polished-inspired looks will have to wait and be shared with you another time. :)

This look was inspired by a mani I saw on Pinterest when I was googling around for wallpaper ideas. 


I really loved the mix and match of designs, so this one stood out to me right away. Plus, it really reminded me of wallpaper! :)


I used Julie G Miami Beach for the base on the index and pinky nail, and also the roses. Sinful Colors Snow Me White is the base on the middle two nails, the stripes and the dots. I used Mentality Empress to outline the roses and Sinful Colors Exotic Green for the leaves. I used HK Girl topcoat.


This mani was actually super easy to recreate - the roses were much easier than I expected! Empress was the perfect accent for the roses, since it's a matte polish packed with shimmer, it really stood out.


I thought this was a really fun look and definitely fit the wallpaper theme for me. Gotta love Pinterest for inspiration! :)

Don't forget to check out some of the other amazing nail art from this week! <3
Kelly


1 comment:

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3